As the situation rapidly evolves, employers are facing numerous challenges related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Join us as we discuss the latest updates and official guidance affecting employers and the workforce.
Discussions will center around making operational decisions that are compliant with the laws in a changing legal landscape and consistent with governmental guidance and business needs. Each session will be led by two law-degreed Compliance and Workplace Solutions consultants and will draw upon real life questions and scenarios posed by our clients on a variety of pressing topics.
Dates and Times
- 3/19/2020 Leaves of absence Recording | Presentation
- 3/23/2020 Furloughs and layoffs Recording | Presentation
- 3/25/2020 Business interruptions, contracts and workers' compensation Recording | Presentation
- 3/30/2020 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM: Benefit plans and retirement issues
- 4/2/2020 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM: CARES Act
- 4/6/2020 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM: Keeping working employees safe
- 4/9/2020 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Special Edition: Critical Topics Related to COVID-19 for the Public Sector Employers
This session will discuss the new leave provisions under what has become known as "Families First Act" and how they are impacting school districts and other public employers.
- 3/31/2020 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM